Your voice is the other's voice
2015-2016. Installation, performance; Microphone, 16 audio channels, audio console, custom software, technical team.
Description and concept
Tu voz es la voz de otros [Your voice is the others’ voice] is an interactive installation and performance. The user is invited to speak on a microphone which instead of allowing hear his voice, reproduces in a disposition of 16 independent channels of audio, the voices of those who have spoken before him. While the user is speaking his voice is included in the collection to be heard when other user speak on the microphone, taken his place and continuing the cycle.
- Title: Tu voz es la voz de otros [Your voice is the other's voice]
- Year: 2015
- Technique: Installation, performance; Microphone, 16 audio channels, audio console, custom software, technical team
- October 14, 2016. Frequency and time. Galería Casa 26, Havana, Cuba
- March 5, 2015. Cultural square San José, Mayabeque, Cuba. As part of Puente Sur event.
- Technical support: Andry Gil
- Production: Asociación Hermanos Saíz (AHS)