Let me to see your voice
2016. Interactive installation, Software; Audio Spectral Analysis DFT, Transformation of frequency components to pixels, Python Programming
Description and concept
Starting from an exercise of interpretation, processing and data transferring, the project shows an abstract generative image continually changing where the voice of the viewer is the activator of the forms that constructs it. To do that it is processed the voice in a way of digital audio. Afterwards it is made the spectral analysis using the Discrete Fourier Transform (DTF). The obtained values of the spectral analysis, determinates the level of gradation in the gray of the pixels overlapping over the dimensional plane, following a fractal curve that recovers the plane, named Hilbert curve.
- Title: Allow me to see your voice
- Year of creation: 2016
- Technique: Interactive setup, Software; Audio Spectral Analysis DFT, Transformation of frequency components to pixels, Python Programming
- March 3, 2016. Cine-teatro Lajero. National Program of Performance and Interventions PuenteSur, Mayabeque, Cuba.
- Direction and concept: Yonlay Cabrera Quindemil
- Implementation: Gustavo Viera López, Antonio Serrano Muñoz