2016-2017. Installation, Videoanimation, Vinyl impression and laser engrave over acrylic (6 pieces). GDhouse Custom Software: Python 2.7.6, PyQt 5.4, Graph theory, Meta-heuristics (Optimization algorithms).
Description and concept:
The project is a continuation of Sandu Darie’s investigation about the spatial distribution of structures and variable modular systems.
Technically the viewer is invited to found their own solutions to diagrams that represent in an iconic way some of the most difficult social problematic in Cuba. To do that they must use a continuous path that goes all over the diagram without put out the pencil neither passing twice over the same line.
- Title: DIAGRAMS 2017
- Year: 2016-2017
- Large version: Installation, Videoanimation, Vinyl impression and laser engrave over acrylic (6 pieces).
- Small version: Inkjet Print and laser engrave over paper (6 pieces framed).
GDhouse Custom Software: Python 2.7.6, PyQt 5.4, Graph theory, Meta-heuristics (Optimization algorithms).
- June 7, 2019. As part of the solo show <H1> Hello Tokyo </ h1>. ARTnSHELTER Gallery, Tokyo, Japan.
- October 26, 2017. Carmelo González Gallery (Culture House of Plaza), Havana, Cuba.
- Direction y concept: Yonlay Cabrera Quindemil
- Programming: Gustavo Viera López, Antonio Serrano Muñoz.
- Design: Mauricio Vega
- Production: Real Embassy of Norway in Cuba, Development Center of Visual Arts.
- Photograph: Lianet Cruz
Screenshots of the DBhouse software
Presentation - ARTnSHELTER Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
Presentation - Carmelo González Gallery, Havana, Cuba